Madhu Salvaji, D.O., FACC, FSCAI, FACOI
Dr. Salvaji, voted one of the NJ Top Doctors, is a board-certified Cardiologist with advanced training in Angioplasty. He received a B.S. at the University of Illinois, Chicago in 1989, earned a D.O. from the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1993 and acquired his fellowship training from Deborah Heart and Lung Center in New Jersey. Dr. Salvaji is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology, and Endovascular Medicine. Born in India, Dr. Salvaji has been in the United States since 1980. He is fluent in English, Hindi, and Telugu.
He specializes in minimally invasive Endovascular treatment for Peripheral Arterial Disease and in minimally invasive coronary angiogram/angioplasty done through radial artery in the wrist and is one of the highest volume operators in the State of New Jersey. He has a passion for providing expert vascular care with compassion.
- A Quick Fix: Graft Rescue for Iatrogenic Pseudonaneurysm; Vascular Disease Management September 2006
- Analysis of Particulate Debris after Superficial Femoral Artery Atherectomy; The Journal of Invasive Cardiology January 1009
- Dual Therapy with Atherectomy plus Cryotherapy in Peripheral Arterial Disease; Abstract presented at The International Symposium on Endovascular Therapy January 2009
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association in Wexford, Michigan: Vice President 7/98-6/99
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Medical Association
- American College of Osteopathic Internists
- Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
- American Society of Echo
- American Society of Nuclear Medicine
- Society of Vascular Medicine